Tuesday, August 25, 2009

What's the Plan?

I am a creature of habit, I like my life to have a plan.



This was a line in a blog that I read this morning from Guru Mommy. What is my plan? To have a loving family, raise happy & healthy kids, have a successful career, a clean house, and run a marathon in 2 hours and 40 minutes. Is this a plan or are these goals? What's the difference? Maybe a plan isn't as big as a goal. Maybe a plan is as simple as the daily list. Things that I am planning to do, hope I do, and if I don't, well... I make a new plan for tomorrow. I've called myself a Wedding Planner and an Event Planner without ever even considering the word plan. What's the plan? I don't know exactly, however, I am sure that it involves getting the kids back to school so that I can get back to planning... something.

No comments:

Post a Comment