Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A mom building a company

This has been a productive morning, Bloomsies! is on Etsy and has a facebook page with a fan list. It's exciting to watch things develop. Though each step is slow, I take one at a time, and find comfort in the daily accomplishments.

It would be easier to build this little company without the kids running crazy around me and arguing when they get bored. I suppose many women and men have sat at their own computers with the same thought. When time seems like a thing that you can't get enough of and the choices you make have a direct impact on either the family or the company. Is there time for both? This is a question I ask over and over again. I will find an answer and I hope that it is YES!

Today though, maybe the kids need some extra time and they will get it. Off to the park!

No comments:

Post a Comment