Sunday, February 28, 2010

To Dream in a Dress


Checking out the latest and greatest in weddings from my favorite websites over the past week, I've come across a collection of gowns inspired by the new Alice in Wonderland movie. Is it Wonderland or simply just Wonderful?! Either way , I have fallen head over heals, like Alice! The most fabulous part... you don't have to fall in a hole or even wait to get married to wear the look.

Designer Sue Wong designs beautiful gowns for all affairs. A cross between the simplicity that is Vera Wang's and Betsy Johnson's unique flair, I can't imagine anyone not feeling incredible while waltzing around in one of these pretty creations. They have style, lace, feathers, crystals, and more... ahhhhh! A dream!
You can find Sue Wong designs at www.suewong.com or in two of my favorite stores: Neiman Marcus & Nordstrom... (just to name a couple).

No comments:

Post a Comment