Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Trying Bloomsies





YOU MAY BE DISAPPOINTED IF YOU FAIL,
BUT YOU ARE DOOMED IF YOU DON'T TRY.
Beverly Sills



I am the owner of Bloomsies. A company that takes baby clothes and women's lingerie, wraps each piece up like a rose, and then creates a bouquet with the flowers. It's a fun gift to both give and receive. Very original.

Bloomsies has been slow to build, however, I am happy to say that it is growing. Slowly growing. Like everything else, this little venture needs daily love to get there. It needs the word to be spread that it exists. It needs to be seen. Although I'd like it to just take off, and be that overnight success story, it hasn't been that quick. Getting discouraged is not an option. I take one day at a time. And while I am taking the baby steps to achieve success with this company, I am greatly appreciative for the support that I have gotten from my family and friends. Without them my "try" wouldn't be so much fun!

If you haven't seen Bloomsies, check it out! We're online: http://bloomsies.etsy.com/
and on facebook. What amazing avenues for a budding business!






No comments:

Post a Comment